Kids do Art offers a variety of programs throughout the week to provide children with opportunities to develop their own skills, expand their creativity, and to make new friends.
TERM 4 Classes will be held at the Paddington Play Space, Moreton Street Paddington
What you will learn
You will learn what it is like to be an artist by working with a professional artist to assist you and a variety of materials in making your art. You will have free access to loads of recycled and natural materials, paint, clay, paper, cardboards, pens, pencils, glues – everything an artist requires to make art.
This term our theme will be “The Natural World”. We’ll be looking at nature, people, places, animal and vegetable life, landscapes and earthworks and natural mysteries. We will be learning different techniques to boost the participant’s skills, knowledge and creativity through drawing, painting, collage and so much more.
You don’t have to be experienced to join this class. We will be welcoming a range of people of different ages, skills and ambitions. Together we’ll discover the joy of creativity. Come to one class or come to them all – it’s up to you!
- Term 4: Saturday 9 October to Saturday 4 December
- Where: Paddington Play Space, behind Paddington Hall in Neil Macrossan Park, Moreton Street, Paddington
- Age: Suitable for primary school aged children
- What to wear: Clothes that you feel comfortable moving in, and you don’t mind getting a little messy (aprons are also provided).
- Cost: $20 Fee includes all materials. (spaces are limited. Booking early is recommended and a discount applies to term fees)
- Contact email@example.com