Kids Do Art Easter Holiday Program for 6 – 9 year olds!
Our school holiday workshops are free-flowing, child-led art sessions where children can explore their creativity with the guidance of our artists.
From painting, to printing, to clay, to collage – we emphasise the creative process and each workshop has a different theme or focus.
All art materials supplied. Wear your play clothes (we have art aprons).
This class is suitable for children aged 6 – 9 only.
Our art sessions will build your child’s creative skills, individual confidence and independence. We encourage children to explore and experience new sensations and use their imagination.
It is a free flow, open door to creativity, with our Kids Do Art tutors available to help and guide kids to make their own masterpiece. From painting, to printing, to clay, to collage – we emphasise the creative process, not the end product.
Each child’s artistic expression is unique – there is no right or wrong and we celebrate all art created. We encourage parents and carers to allow children to explore the materials and make their own decisions and resolutions.
- The Substation, 150 Enoggera Tce, Paddington
- $20 per session
- Easter school holidays – most mornings 9:30am – 11:00am
- All art materials supplied
- Wear your play clothes (we have art aprons)
- Class suitable for ages 6 – 9 only
- Bookings are essential for our small classes
- Cancelations are easy and available up until the day before. For late cancelations due to illness, get in touch to arrange to swap your ticket.
- Parents / carers are welcome to stay but not necessary
- Download our School Holiday Program HERE