This term, kids will create their story and the adventure. This visual story can be about a princess, a dragon or about themselves – ANYTHING.
In this series of workshops, children will learn how to make a book cover and create their story in a visual way. Work will include illustrations, watercolour, acrylic painting, charcoal, collage and much more.
At the end of the term, they will take their books home to share with their family and friends.
This class will be held at Paddington Play Space, behind Paddington Hall, Neil Macrossan Park, Moreton St Paddington
- When: Wednesdays Term 4 2021
- Where: Paddington Play Space, behind Paddington Hall, Neil Macrossan Park, Moreton St Paddington
- Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Age: Suitable for primary school aged children
- What to wear: Clothes that you feel comfortable moving in, and you don’t mind getting a little messy (aprons are also provided).
- Cost: $20 per class . Fee includes all materials. You can choose the dates you want to attend or book for the term and get a discount. (spaces are limited. Booking early is recommended)