Join our art teacher Lynette Fernandez for a leisurely series of workshops where you will explore various media and techniques at your own pace. Lynette has worked with people of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels and believes that art making is, above all else, a vehicle for communication and creative enjoyment.
Lynette’s areas of expertise are drawing and painting, including 2D media such as graphite, ink, acrylic and charcoal and she has also dabbled in sculpture and photography. People from all walks of life and interests are welcome to join us for these social sessions. All basic materials are provided but please bring along favourite materials if you’d prefer to use them.
- Classes start on Wednesday 14 October and finish early December
- When: Wednesdays 10am – 12pm
- Where: Hands on Art 150 Enoggera Tce Paddington
- Cost: $20 / $15 concession per class
- Enquiries, Lynette firstname.lastname@example.org